JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

Brookgreen Gardens 1

October 30, 2009

My friend Amanda and I spent an afternoon as tourists in our own town. We visited Brookgreen Gardens and had a delicious lunch and wandered around practicing our photog skills on the beautiful sculptures and gardens.
I'd absolutely suggest a visit the next time you're in town to explore the beautiful and color rich surroundings both man and God made.


















All photos by Pawleys Island Posh

Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

2 comments:

  1. Love the pics. Great job. I was going to ask what kind of camera you have been using but I read back in your blog. It looks like it's a Canon Rebel. Carl got me one for my birthday but it's not here yet. Is there a learning curve? I was thinking some lessons might be a great Christmas present. We close on our new house tomorrow though so I might be a little busy. You have me some great ideas in your blog. Can't wait to spray paint my old brass lamp - it will look so much better in black. So glad that I found your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jen!

    I can't remember which lenses I use but I'll be sure to let you know as soon as I get home and can look them up. They're half the battle. You will LOVE the new camera. It's amazing what all it can do. Lessons would be fantastic, if you can, look for a class designed for canon users because half the battle is understanding the camera.

    Congrats on your new house! I can't wait to see pics (and mostly pics of precious Evie)!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk