JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

Cabana Style

April 15, 2010

Now that the weather has taken a permanent turn for the better, I'm inspired by all things outdoors. But seeing as how I'm much more of an inside girl, I look for ways to bring the outdoors in. You know, the pretty Air Conditioned and bug free zones.
These cabana inspired window treatments and bright punchy colors do just the trick!
I seriously love everything about this room. Especially the lime green heringbone pillow.

I really love this shape for the cornices we're making in BabyGirl's room.

It would also be a pretty option in the guest bathroom and fairly simple to make.

Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

4 comments:

  1. Love the navy and white window treatments in the third picture. Aaahhhhhh.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I want to do something like that in my sunroom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl...I always want to redo my whole house after reading your blog! These are fabulous! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! I think I just do this blog so I won't be tempted to redo my whole house all the time. I get the ideas of out my head this way :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk