JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

La Plate Love

April 8, 2010














Okay, seriously in love with these plates.
I want like a hundred different combinations. At least.
I haven't ordered any of these plates, or there other items yet, but I have to say that I did have a question about the sizing on something and received an email response within the hour. Awesome customer service and I can't wait to support this company as soon as I make up my mind about which plates I want. Did I mention they're dishwasher (but not microwave) safe? Heaven! They also have a fun blog that features many examples and ideas for use.

Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

3 comments:

  1. Way cute! I have been wanting some of these forever!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesomw! Horchow carries a similar line. I could never decide what pattern to get either. Hope you can!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I swear I've been drooling over these for over 2 years and still cannot make up my mind! I think I might just get some for BabyGirl and use them to decorate her walls until she's old enough to eat off of them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk