JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

So Haute!

April 12, 2010

Pretty Living Room
Pretty Blog

So Haute!

This picture is of the blogger in her living room and it makes me want to add some pretty florals (with pink of course) to my own living room. Do y'all do anything special to season your rooms? Fresh pillows or bright colored candles for spring for example. The obvious shells in a glass vase works for me in the summer but is even more obvious since I live at the beach. I'd like to try something different this year.

I'm also a huge fan of the ballet slipper pink Louis chair and the gold and glass coffee table. Her fabulous hot pink shirt doesn't hurt this room's cheerful attitude either.

Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

4 comments:

  1. Such a cute room! Headed over to check out her blog. Hope you had a great weekend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bird and floral throw pillows. My husband would not be on board though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband and I made a compromise-he's in charge outside and I'm in charge inside the house. Luckily he has great taste and chooses beautiful landscaping! He's very appreciative of my efforts (even when they involved florals and pink)!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the wonderful mention and all of your kind words! I really appreciate it!

    xoxo
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk