JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

Ugggh

April 28, 2010

So I was totally slutting around on the Internet looking at an insane number of nursery ideas with about twenty tabs all going at the same time when my poor little innocent laptop got slapped with an STD. That's right, we caught a virus. It made my entire computer freeze and lots of adult websites kept popping up with fake virus blockers. Thankfully I knew enough not to touch anything and my husband knew enough to fix it. Apparently, we trapped three little nasties now being held securely in the vault. My husband says my computer is healed, but, to be honest I'm a little traumatized and am really nervous to turn it back on.
So please bare with me for my lack of posting this week.

Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

5 comments:

  1. Bless your heart! I hate it when that happens, I can't survive without my laptop! Hope you have a great day! ~andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. You poor thing! I had something like that happen to me once and it was so quick I didn't know what had hit me. Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks y'all! It wouldn't let me open any of my documents or my photo storage program. I'm really freaking out about my lack of backup. I only have about half of the things I want backed up and will be spending time this weekend backing up everything else before I really try and use it again. Hope y'all are having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So so sorry! I cannot imagine that happening on mine. Makes me really need to back up my computer.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk