JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

Really, Tory

July 13, 2010

Dear Tory,
Could you be any more fantastic?
As if I didn't already have enough trouble with self-control over Tory Burch

I've discovered she's got a children's line






Seriously, this is why people have boys.
Elizabeth, remember when we rocked the matching Laura Ashley Mother & Daughter jumpers and bubbles (with color coordinated sam&libby's and hair bows of course)?
I'm pretty pumped that BabyGirl and I can sport matching Reva Ballet Flats instead.

Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

10 comments:

  1. Oh Lord, I am in trouble now! Too cute! All I can hope for at this point is that the sizes stop before they get up to Macy's size. hahaha! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whew, I just looked and they stop at size 10 and Miss Priss is in 12/14 now. My wallet just did a little happy dance. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is amazing! I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it!!! But, oh goodness. That is very dangerous. At least the only matchy matchy in our house is E and G sporting VV. That is much more reasonable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am going to have to start saving now to afford all the ridiculously fabulous little girls clothes. I haven't been too impressed with the baby clothes but once they hit toddler sizes it gets OOC! I found the cutest store this past weekend, Heartstrings that is going to be dangerous to my wallet as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of it is so wonderful! With two girls it is impossibly hard to resist....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! How perfect would these outfits be for a fun, outdoor photo shoot. Perhaps on the beach! This makes me want to have a daughter even more! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOWOW!
    Thank heaven for little boys! (for now)
    I do happen to have a closet full of Heartstrings already though... along with a ridiculous amount of Orient Expressed & Janie & Jack. Very, very bad for the wallet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Heartstrings too! They have great sales.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk