Fall has finally hit Pawleys Island and I couldn't be more thrilled!
I know this is supposed to be a summer town but when the heat breaks and the long sleeves come out of boxes I get so happy!
It reminds me of home and the holidays and nothing beats sitting outside bundled in fleece sipping on morning coffee.
What's your favorite part about Fall?
Have y'all noticed all of the Facebook status updates lately about being thankful? It's so refreshing to see people realizing the good in their lives and not getting bogged down by the bad. I feel like every time I talk about something personal on here it's negative.
I'm sorry for that.
I'm a little late jumping on the bandwagon but I want to list 30 reasons I have to give thanks.
I urge you to join me, publicly or privately.
I'm going to make up for last week today and then go back to just one day.
Today I am thankful for...
1. My belief in God. That belief gives me strength and hope, neither of which I could live without.
2. My husband and I share the same sense of humor. This makes even the mundane entertaining
3. God allowing me to be BabyGirl's momma. I am so thankful that he chose her for me.
4. Non-fat no whip grande caramel lattes and non-fat grande white mocha with 1 whip. God bless you Starbucks
5. The internet
6. Wells being breech at 36 weeks so that I could have a c-section which ultimately led to her immediate diagnosis and treatment of craniosynostosis
7. My girlfriends. Especially our serious conversations about eyeliner and karaoke in the car
8. A husband that can cook really well and does often without complaint