JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

Christmas Oyster Roast

December 27, 2010

I hope everyone had the best Christmas ever!
My husband's family does a big oyster roast the day after Christmas in Greensboro.
It's a fabulous tradition I hope they carry on forever.
Our plan was to travel from Richmond for the day before heading on down to Pawleys.
I needed an outfit that was cozy and would hold up well in the car.
I found the perfect outfit inspiration.
Sadly we got snowed in and couldn't leave Richmond.
It's gorgeous to look at but not so much for traveling.

Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE the sweater. What is the info on it. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree - loving that sweater, where's it from? The whole outfit is adorable! Hope you all had a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just catching up on blogworld now that we're back in Charleston (as of tonight!). So glad you had a nice Christmas. So sorry to hear you're missing the oyster roast :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was going to ask about the sweater as well...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julia, you surely would have been the best dressed person at the oyster roast BY FAR. We missed y'all and were sorry we couldn't cuddle sweet little Wells!
    Love to all,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Karen-we really want to make a trip to Greensboro with Wells asap! We're booked through the second weekend in February already but hopefully after that. I'll get Matthew to talk to Mimi and set a date.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk