JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

Sparkles, Glitter and all things shiny

December 21, 2010

Want to know something lame?
I'm just now thinking about what I'm going to wear on Christmas Eve and I haven't got a single idea.
This confession from a former fashionista
I'm pretty over everything I own that fits.
I might need to call Stacy & Clinton to stage an intervention soon.
Bah Humbug.


I sure wish this would magically appear in my closet.
 I might be a little happier about throwing on one of my go-to LBD's if I had these bad boys to slip on
for Christmas Eve


And for Christmas Day

Imagine how fabulous these would be with a paired with skinny jeans and a cream cashmere sweater

Just a quick reminder to keep it real this week.
Give the gift of love and kindness
I feel like I'm giving a PSA
It's all any of us really want.
Don't just save it for those you love; be nice to the old lady from {fill in the blank with your least favorite region of the country} who's holding up the line at the post office arguing about the cost of shipping.  She might be having a really bad day, or life.
Based on her attitude, I'd go with life.

Okay, sorry to keep this short and sweet but I've got about seven infant-sized Christmas outfits to wash and iron and pack along with everything else BabyGirl owns.
You leave town for a day with a baby, you might as well be moving out. 


Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

2 comments:

  1. Oh i would love all of those items too! Good luck packing up and getting out the door :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great reminder to be kind to everyone we meet!
    Ok, I have to know, where is the dress from? I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk