JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

99 PROBLEMS

January 19, 2011

{Listen at your own risk.  Consider yourself warned.  Unless your boss is male and under 40.  Then turn it up}

but my blog ain't one

So I've pretty much been up on and off since 3am when my poor SweetBoy's barking woke me up.  BabyGirl slept right through it.  
Thank you jeebus
I took a really stellar power nap from 6-8 that left me even more tired and groggy than I was at 3am and then attacked the pumpkin coffee.
It's still the holidays to me
don't judge

Anyway, just wanted to make a big public
THANK YOU
to my followers
all 99 of you

Y'all are awesome!

Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

6 comments:

  1. 99- go girl. Who'll be lucky 100?? And you're funny. So sorry for the lack of sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not gonna lie, I love me some JayZ and I love that song! Congrats on 99! Looking forward to Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You never fail to crack me up! I so feel your pain- not in the form of babies keeping me up, but a little jetlag, 6:30 a.m. it was this morning.I'm fairly certain I haven't gotten up that early since I was 5. Kidding, but, I'm right there with you! Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the 99! And I will make pumpkin bread no matter what season it is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ladies! Already up to 101 whatwhat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! I see that you're now over 100 followers... keep up the good work. SO glad to have found your blog and so I gave you a stylish blogger award on my blog today. Hope you'll check it out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk