JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

friendship

January 6, 2011

I am so thankful to have made so many new friends this year.
Be it through babies or blogging I have met so many interesting women this year and cultivated a new and deeper bond with several that I have known for years.


I am so thrilled about all the good times I have to celebrate with those friends this year.
Birthdays (lots of 30th's), babies, and weddings galore!
What a good year this is going to be for us all

Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

2 comments:

  1. I love your pictures and I must admit I have copied a few and posted on my blog, hope you don't mind. I enjoy the variety you bring to your blog. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rhonda!
    Borrow away and enjoy!
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk