JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

Good Advice

January 28, 2011


I've been contemplating some very big ideas lately
and my head is way too full to blog much of anything
don't worry
nothing's wrong
everything is right
just as it should be
{I hope}

I'm totally ready for it
Have you seen the "God is my co-pilot" bumper stickers?
The older ladies in my bible study hated them.
They said that God should be the driver, not hanging out in the passenger seat
And right now Matthew and I are taking his lead.
I'm letting GO and letting GOD
and to be honest, I can't wait 
to see where he takes us!

PS:  Dear God, if you want to drive me straight here I won't mind one bit

Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

6 comments:

  1. Cant wait to hear whats in that pretty little head of your!!! Good for you for letting HIM take the lead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make me laugh! I wouldnt mind if HE took me there too! Have a wonderful weekend! XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. HE is in charge for sure!! Great post! What I wouldn't give to be sitting at that cute little pink table in the last picture!! Please take me there too God! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to know the references for the last two images. That outfit, that pink table and chairs.... so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We all need to need let him lead! And yes to the pink table at the beach! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would like to have pink Champagne while sitting in one the the chairs in the last photo. Heaven.
    Mary Ann

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk