JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

Easter

April 22, 2011

We're going to be in Richmond for Easter this year and I felt like I needed two outfit choices to mark the occasion.  Also because my outfits last about as long as BabyGirl's do, one feeding cycle tops.
Easter Brunch











Easter Brunch by JuliaKyle featuring green flats
Silk dress
$368 - aliceandolivia.com

Dorothy Perkins coral cocktail dress
50 GBP - topshop.com

Charlotte Olympia high heels
535 GBP - harveynichols.com

Tory Burch ballet flat
$235 - net-a-porter.com

Dorothy Perkins green flat
18 GBP - topshop.com

Moonstone earring
$1,415 - clay-pot.com

Roberta Chiarella bib necklace
$128 - maxandchloe.com

Club Manhattan turquoise ring
20 EUR - welikefashion.com

Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

9 comments:

  1. Ohhhh...I love both dresses, but I really am loving the pink one! Perfection!! Have a wonderful Easter weekend with your family and baby girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE everything!!! I want all of it!!!But the Coral is perfect for easter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I've blogged about the turquoise/white dress... it is stunning :) Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss dressing for Easter in a warm climate-- I am in fur today in NYC, no joke! These looks are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG those outfits are perfection! I LOVE that alice and olivia aqua dress. With those coral accents, you are going to be by far the best dressed on Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit choices! I'm home in Richmond too! Today the weather is kind of gloomy, but it's supposed to brighten up in time for Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Easter Friend! I love the Alice and Olivia Dress! You will look great!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just so so in love with the Alice + Olivia dress and ALL the jewelery! Happy Easter Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I luv these dresses and the color combo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk