JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

pink moroccan pouf

April 16, 2011

If y'all have ever doubted my love for you, let this set the tone.
available here until April 18th.

I want this but I don't need this but I want someone I know to have this so I can possibly convince them to sell it to me at some point.  

It's the like the puppy at the SPCA that you can't take home but feel responsible for finding a good home.

If pink isn't your thing (which kinda makes me question your judgement) they also have this beautiful Moroccan pouf in white and orange.




Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

3 comments:

  1. I love Moroccan Poufs and have wanted one for so long! Off to check the link!

    Come and enter my fashionable giveaway from The French Basketeer!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Told you we were blog soulmates.
    http://www.alamodemaven.com/2011/03/pouf-passion.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I love a pouf. That white one is calling my name! Now if only I had somewhere to stash it in my crowded house!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk