Must you use the "c" word? It made an otherwise happy post feel so vulgar.
Om, is this a joke? That comment was in reference to this:
"Holy Crap, it's almost June."
Hi, I'm Julia and I have a potty mouth and a sarcastic side that's really only mildly clever at best.
Here is a list of all the vulgar words you are likely to read on this blog so consider yourselves fair-warned:
1. amazeballs (my personal favorite)
2. biotches (a long standing top contender)
3. shizz/shit (used for both positive and negative description)
4. effing (my all time favorite word. Can be used as an adjective, a verb, and a noun. Name another word that talented)
5. flippin (also used in exchange with effing)
6. Hell (and not in reference to the bible)
7. Jeebus (as in thank you jeebus)
8. sucks (there's just no way around this one)
9. I also discuss things like selling my next child for a Louis Ghost chair or having extra-marital affairs with wallpaper and stalking fab designers. I'm actually just kidding. I would do none of those things.
10. I've been known to illicit single ladies for both my brother (who's single) and my brother-in-law (who's now taken) through this blog although I am not in fact a madame. My bank account should prove that.
11. I discuss drinking inappropriate amounts of wine. This is no joke. It leads to blog-stalking and over-commenting not DUI's or rehab. It's all good.
I think I find this so odd because I'm lame and my wit falls short compared to some of my faves.
If you like inappropriate commentary please run here. Chicks gotta it down. You will LOVE!
This here is also a fun read that highlights pretty spaces with commentary that will make you spit out your coffee.