JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

bridesmaid shoes

July 20, 2011



So y'all might remember from this post that I had to select a bridesmaid dress.
Now it's time for momma to get some shoes.
I'm at such a loss.
It's been so long since I've bought anything besides Jack Rogers and Reva's that I truly don't know where to start.  I'm feeling pretty inept and need your help.
***
So here's the style of the dress
 Amsale Crinkle Chiffon Halter

and here's the color:  Aubergine

so I chose these

They're perfection.
And they're on-sale for half off.
They're not even that ridiculously outrageous.  
Not in a completely unattainable way.
Not exactly anyway.
 Unfortunately I might need someone to sponsor them because the hubs already said no.

**********************
Off to zappos

Keep in mind this is no "dream shoe" post
It's real life, so here are the rules:

*October wedding in Louisiana*
*can be any color or style*
*must be a heal*
*must be under $100*
*must be fun enough that I'll realistically wear them again*

Top contenders:


#1
source

#2

source


#3






#4

source


#5
source

not in the white obvs, but dyed in a fun J.Crew-ish color




Of course, can't forget something pretty for BabyGirl






Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

8 comments:

  1. I had the same problem when I was in my brother's wedding in June. Finding affordable shoes is hard! I ordered mine from piperline, so you could look there too. I think #4 is my favorite reminds me of Carrie Bradshaw, but I also like #3 and feel like you would probably get alot of wear out of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like #3 for longevity, but I do like the idea of dying #4 a quirky shade too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore #4...baby girls are priceless :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I vote for 3 and 5 - so pretty! And I know what you mean; my shoe selection is entirely Jack Rogers, Revas and (in fall) Frye boots. Boring but I live in them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like option #2! Love baby girls shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I recently found your blog - I love it!

    Those dream sandals are AMAZING. You had me drooling over them.. #4 most reminds me of it. They're definitely wearable again too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love #4 just because they're different and a little unexpected. 3# is great and more practical, but also a little more summery, and you might be ready to be done with that by October.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmmm...2 or 3? Have you tried DSW.com?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk