JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

Charleston

July 8, 2011

Day two back in Pawleys and we're already making a day trip down to Charleston so I thought I'd put a little list together of my favorites for y'all.

~Charleston~
What to wear:
Shirt: Joie; Skirt: c/o Windsor Store; Shoes and Earrings: H&M; Purse, Bracelet, Necklace and Watch: Francesca's Collections
What to do:

1.  kicken chicken
yes, it's my #1, don't judge until you've had the special sauce

2. Sullivan's Island & Poe's
beautiful beaches, fries & drinks

3.  King Street Shopping
My favorites are Copper Penny, CosBar, & gucci (to go stare at the large sukey tote that will be mine one day)

4.  Rooftop at Vendue Inn & Market Street Pavillion
appetizers, cocktails, and insane views

5.  The Bridge
I remember when there was an old bridge that swayed and the new bridge was from the 60's or so.
I am still impressed with the new one and it's views and walk-way.  
I used to walk the bridge with two of my favorites several nights a week when I lived in Mt. Pleasant and I can't wait to take BabyGirl.

Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

10 comments:

  1. Oh I am so jealous! I wish you could pack me in your suitcase! Have so much fun!!!! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holla at us if you want to meet up. I love Kickin Chicken too, their Buffalo Chicken wrap is my jam. I hope you have a fab weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adore Copper Penny! Have a wonderful time :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went to CofC and ate at the Kickin Chicken at least once a week. I still go every time I'm in Charleston and keep their menu in my takeout folder for nostalgia.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great choices all around!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just stumbled upon your blog and this was the perfect post for me to see! I'll be going to Charleston for the first time at the end of this month!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! I will never leave Charleston. Love the special sauce all over my Kickin Chicken sandwich! For nostalgia you can get Natty in a bottle. Hey fancy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to go to Charleston. Actually, I think I'd love to LIVE there! Ohio winters are craptastic.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Rooftop at Vendue Inn for sunset drinks is always a must for me when I am in Charleston!! I am Charleston born but am unfortunately landlocked in Atlanta!!!
    I'm a big fan of Sullivan's Island, Poe's and the little galleries across the street. In case you don't know: be sure to eat at Joseph's in Charleston! It's on Meeting around the corner from Poogan's. It is a-maz-ing!!! When we know we are headed for the peninsula we email ahead and ask for the tomato crab soup. the best!! marcie @madebymolliesmom.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is soo funny about Kicken Chicken. My husband gets an extra "special sauce" everytime we go! I laughed when I read your post ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk