JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

Charleston

July 14, 2011

Sorry to MIA for a bit.  I'll never got out of town without my laptop again.
I still can't figure out how to blog from my phone.  I can get to the edit section and change the title but when I select in the "body" my keyboard doesn't pop up.  
HELP!  
Anyone know how do fix this?
**********
I had the best time a on a photo shoot in downtown Charleston Monday with a gorgeous friend.
She didn't crawl or run away from the camera.
What a change!
You might be seeing some pictures of my sweet friend for several days here as I am unable to choose between my favorites!











Can't wait to pop the bubbly with her in NYC when she's famous!

Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pictures as always and your friend is stunning. Love the bakery pics and the one with the bike.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh…your friend is beautiful and pictures are gorgeous! You are so so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is gorgeous!! and the pictures are great! She deffff should keep up with modeling! We need some more "southern belle" models out there!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the pictures look amazing and she is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Beautiful model beautiful photography.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous photos of a gorgeous girl. So sorry we couldn't meet up while you were here. I just got home last night. I didn't open my computer one time while in San Diego!

    ReplyDelete
  7. O my goodness! I use to work with this girl. She is super sweet and beautiful too! Small world. I just happened to stumble across your blog today and see these gorgeous pictures! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk