JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

Sarah Richardson Design Inc

July 5, 2011

Is anyone else as obsessed with Sarah Richardson's shows on HGTV?
Sarah Richardson started her career in lifestyle television 15 years ago as a behind-the-scenes prop stylist and set decorator. Within a year, Sarah found herself in high demand as an on screen personality and quickly realized that she could carve a niche in the emerging world of design TV by sharing her practical, endearing and inspiring approach to interior design with viewers.
Sarah now has three hit shows on HGTV, and is about to launch a fourth: room service, design inc.Sarah’s House and now her most recent adventure, Sarah’s Cottage.

















My absolute favorite is their office but I can't seem to find any good pictures of it. 

This is the best I could find.
It's complete perfection and my dream room!  I'm definitely going to be sporting an all cream look after I finish birthin' and raisin' up the babies!

Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

17 comments:

  1. I share your obsession! LOVE everything Sarah does, and I wish we'd see more of her on TV. Too bad HGTV can't lose a few episodes of House Hunters, and add some more Sarah :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. Addicted. My Mother in law is too. I want to be her friend and have her come over and help me with my disaster of a home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE all of Sarah's shows. I love her style so much- I wish that she had a book of the interiors that she has done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why I have not heard of these shows? Heading to set my DVR to record them now. Love her style. That laundry room makes me swoon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Completely smitten! Her work is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, I love Sarah too! Great news--"Sarah 101" begins airing in the U.S. on 7/9! I got the news right from Sarah via FB!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all her shows. I finally watched a bunch of Sarah's Cottage episodes during a marathon over the weekend-- didn't love all her choices there as much as I usually do, but it was fun to see her interact with her husband.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love her shows too! She is so talented and she and Tommy are so much fun to watch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just recently discovered her as I was browsing the channels and stumbled upon her nursery episode. I immediately had to add her shows to my DVR list!

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is SO my favorite. I love her, her work and her ability to explain why she chooses what she chooses for each room. Her designs just make sense and they're beautiful. Perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous interiors! I'll have to watch that show! I love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sarah rocks. i think she's so cool. I used to watch room service religously.

    ReplyDelete
  13. i wonder if she will come down to gold ole SC and help a sista complete her look??

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yeah, i'm a little beyond obsessed with Sarah...she is one of those people that if I ever got to actually meet her...I would be a blubbering idiot. (c: LOVE here...and Tommy, too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yvonne WilsonJuly 29, 2011

    I share your obsession. I have been watching her since her beginnings on T.V. and even have my husband obsessed! Who just happens to be your second cousin!!!(Wayne Wilson-R,VA). Adore your blog! Your mother introduced me to it a short while ago. Also, my son and daughter-n-law are your neighbors and welcome you to The Museum District area! Hope to connect with you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Of all the great designers on HGTV Sarah's perfect for me. Please, Please more Sarah. Would love at least one a day. Tommy & Sarah have such a great repoire which seems so natural and not contrived.

    PS. Could lose the irritating music toward the end of each show.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk