JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

Secco Wine Bar

July 1, 2011

Okay, so I thought I'd share with y'all one of my favorite new happy hour spots in Richmond, Secco Wine Bar.  It's located in Carytown and is such a fun and upscale venue to drink a glass of wine and taste some yummy cheese.  Perfect for date night or with some girls after work.
I highly recommend!













I had drank a nice glass of sauvignon blanc and some champag-nay along with my cheese trio.

Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

6 comments:

  1. AnonymousJuly 01, 2011

    Fun!!! We must try it when I get there. Hugs to Baby W from Gman. Are you going to K&Q or staying in the mond?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a wine bar. Love the interiors and that food looks danklicious. Ever I get up to Richmond I am headed there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful place, simple and gorgeous !

    love it :)

    santiroyalhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love a good wine bar and I adore Cary St. There are so many charming little shops in that area!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay so glad you love it! Let's go back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was there last week :) it is the BEST!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk