JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

Newborn Photography

August 18, 2011









I'm so in love with sweet baby Evelyn.  
We met yesterday and she pretty much slept through our entire visit.
***
I can't even believe I have to wait until October for my next two newbie photo shoots.
Aren't any of y'all about to pop babies that I can come snuggle on?
***
Meanstwhile, I'm on the road...again
Heading to Charleston today for some more photography fun and I've somehow managed to be child-free again.
I seriously have the best husband in the world.
I'm sure he'll remind me of this come January

Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

7 comments:

  1. Oh my.... those are the most beautiful and completely sweet photos Julia!!! I love how her legs and feet are all scrunched up like she's still comfy cozy in the womb :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I just love all of your photos they are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I am so glad I stumbled upon your blog. I love your photography - it's gorgeous!! I am also in Richmond - such a fantastic place to live!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How gorgeous! Great photos. Love your work and yes, I'd love to do a guest post! I will get in several more Fall Maternity styles over the next few weeks and once I get them on our website I'd love to do a post on some of my "maternity fashion favorites" - even if not all from my store - then do a discount for all of your readers. Let me know what ya think!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your photos are beautiful! What a wonderful hubby your have! How is he able to watch Wells on weekdays? Does he work from home? If so I'm green with envy. My hubby is always out of town for work. :( That would be awesome to both be home together.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk