JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

Etoufee

September 29, 2011

I'll be en route to Louisiana in exactly one week from today to help celebrate one of my most favorite girlfriend's wedding!  First stop, Shrimp Etoufee Welcome Party (well, after a quick nap at the hotel) at a fellow bridesmaid's home.  I've got to start planning some outfits asap!

etoufee



Speaking of en route, I'm currently on my way back to the doctor for my oh so anticipated ultrasound.  Please please pretty please dear baby, let's cooperate for mommy, k?

Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

4 comments:

  1. A few things.... Love that outfit! I just picked up a fur vest that I plan to wear the bejeebies out of this season. And aren't you coming to Chas next week too? We need to make our plans. Last, i want a text today!! Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great oufit! I would like to own that vest, top and boots! and keep me posted after the Ultrasound! Text me and Chassity when you find out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhhhh!!! I want that vest so badly! And, ahhhhh!!! How exciting to get the ultrasound :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo hoo! I love some Louisiana posts ;-) And I love you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk