JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

Patagonia Baby

October 20, 2011

 So I found Matthew doing a little online browsing for Baby Boy last night.
He asked if this could be his coming home outfit?
So precious, but I think we'll stick with something a bit less rustic for the trek home from the hospital.
For our first outing, perhaps.
I can imagine our tiny tot will need some capilene and down to brave the harsh Virginia winter.


And don't worry, my sweet husband didn't forget Wells


Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

2 comments:

  1. I'm obsessed with patagonia. I might own about 5 jackets for me from them. I LOVE the baby stuff, so precious!

    eileen
    www.acreativedayblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Patagonia stuff for sterling now that he's older. And we are so lucky bc our friend owns an outdoor store in Florida and said he will order us stuff at cost! Love that second outfit!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk