JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

Julia Ryan Photography {Charleston, SC}

November 17, 2011

I had the best time photographing my blog-turned-real life friend Natalie in downtown Charleston a few weeks ago.
She and her sweet family braved the unseasonably cold weather to meet me early Saturday morning for a quick Christmas card photoshoot.
 Can we talk about her precious little Sterling.
Future heartbreaker for sure.
Wells is already betrothed to another stunner Shep, but I'm pretty sure we might have to sneak in a date or two with Sterling in her future.




*****
Speaking of Charleston, we're headed down tomorrow and I only have one session time still available.

Richmond is also booked into December so hurry if you still want a spot in time for Christmas.



Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

8 comments:

  1. Yay! Love every single picture seriously!! You did such a fabulous job and I am so glad to have you as a friend too! Thanks again! And don't worry I already have Sterling set up with like 3 different girls for future wives because I want their parents to be in-laws. Thats how everyone chooses spouses for their kids right? xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sterling is going to be quite the little heartbreaker! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing pictures!! I adore the picture of him ringing the doorbell and I am obsessed with mom's green shirt. Please tell me where I can find that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Natalie and Sterling! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE these photos! Natalie and her family are just presh! Wonderful job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah Natalie is so cute!! you did such a great job on their family photos!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. As above give a nice capture. This little boy give a cute and lovely pose.I like most is the cute boys with her mom picture.That's really great picture.

    Charleston wedding photographer

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk