JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

copper pendant lights

December 21, 2011

Are y'all obsessed with copper pendant lights in the kitchen?
I know I've been pinning copper/brass light fixtures left and right.

My mom has been on the search for the perfect pendant chandelier to go above her island and we finally scored.
Big time.
See ya tract lights

We picked up this amazeballs pendant chandelier for her kitchen island at Shades of Light.
 in the copper color, of course.  

It's going to be amaze, much like these inspiration pictures









thoughts?

Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

9 comments:

  1. It's perfection, and actually exactly what I've been looking for in my kitchen. Wanna buy it for me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these images are just beautiful! I love chrome lighting. Def pinning a few of these! :)

    XO,

    Sam
    www.ThePeakofTresChic.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dream kitchen would definitely have beautiful pendants. Saving many of these to my inspiration file! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We were totally thinking the same thing today. Love what your mom got so jealous of that amazing light fixture!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning pics. I am so glad I found your special place here. Thanks for sharing. I will follow on my way out so as I would love to visit again. I hope you will find the time to come visit my place and do the same. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and I look forward to engaging and supporting your blog in the New Year. Cheers SpecialK XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous Pendant Lights! Nice work! Thanks for doing this blog. I absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just painted my kitchen ceiling white and decided that the dining area MUST have a large pendant made of copper or antique brass. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk