JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

custom animal art

December 5, 2011

Animals on Parade!
Between the custom animal art I created for Wells' nursery here and chic reader Lauren's adorable recreation for her little girl's nursery here I had yet another reader wanting some of her own!
One of my readers, Erin, contacted me to see if I was willing to re create a custom piece or two for her little girls nursery as well.  


 Acrylic 16x20 canvas

 {disclaimer:  the paintings are more pastel than they appear in these pictures}
In fact, I tried to make sure it will go beautifully with her Serena & Lilly Kate Bedding


Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

7 comments:

  1. You talented little thing you! LOVE these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them! You need to start a business girl, you've got some major talent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my I love these. Are they made with more boy colors. Have been looking for something like that for Connors room!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those pictures.... I would go crazy for those paintings, you have mad skills!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is there anything you cant do girl?? Defiantly think you should start a little business with all that talent ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! You are a jack of all trades! My daughter has the Kate bedding , love it!!! Love Serena and Lily;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk