JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

December 7, 2011

I'm hopefully off doing fabulous things today!
Although not that fabulous really.

When you're this pregnant and chase a 16 month old around all day a night out with just your husband includes the early bird seating somewhere full of cheese and carbs and an early bedtime.

I was pregnant with less than 4 weeks to go with Wells when Matthew turned 30 and now I'm pregnant with less than 4 weeks to go with Baby Boy when I turn 30.
Hmm.
Talk about poor planning.
Or God's way of keeping me out of the champagne.
I feel so lucky to have so many wonderful blessings in my life.
I can honestly say today really does feel like just another day.
In a good way.
I have no bar of achievement I'm judging myself against or a bucket list full of things I was supposed to accomplish by now.
I have an incredible (and hot) husband who amazes me everyday with his wit and skills and love.
I have a gorgeous and brilliant (of course) baby girl who adores me almost as much as I adore her.
I have a healthy pregnancy with a baby boy who I can only hope will be just like his daddy.
I have friends and family full of support and laughter.
I have a budding business doing something I love.
I have all of y'all, my sweet readers who never cease to amaze me with your friendship, kindness, and wisdom.

Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

9 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Pretty Girl. I hope you have the best day ever and get to eat those Oreo brownies. If you were here I would be bringing you a big batch! Enjoy your day! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 30th!!!!! I hope you have a fabulous day!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!! Hope your special day is filled with more love, delicious macarons and great gifts. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy happy happy birthday! You are blessed in many ways....including expecting babies to ring in your husband's and your 30ths!! What better gift could you get? Enjoy your day and hoping you have a wonderful year ahead with your new addition!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday my Love!!! I hope your day is filled with nothing but fabulousness!!!! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday! May you have a great day with your beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday Julia!!! Hope it's fabulous and full of fun! I FREAKED when I turned 30 last year, but I'm totally the happiest and most confident I've ever been. 30 is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aaaaand you're gorgeous! One of the best birthday posts I've read yet. Go YOU and your fabulous self, Birthday Girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk