JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

NYE skirts

December 26, 2011

How was your Christmas?
Mine was fantastic.
Already thinking about NYE?
I'm going to be living vicariously through y'all this year.
Doesn't mean I can't dream about the fab things I might wear if I had fab plans.
And nothing goes better with my favorite champagne holiday than gold sparkles.



1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9


PS-
My own champagne popping will occur in exactly T-minus one week from today!
At noon.
So excited freaking out to meet Baby Boy!

Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

3 comments:

  1. ooooooh I love #3 and #4. Congrats on the new baby boy!!!

    XO,

    Sam
    www.ThePeakofTresChic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to heare about baby Boy!!!! XO

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk