JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

glamorous breakfast

January 10, 2012

 Feeling like a million bucks in the morning has a whole new feel
The playground was a bit too wet and the air a bit too cold for the playground this morning so Matthew took Wells to her second favorite place.
The grocery store
To ride on her all time favorite toy
the cart
More specifically, the car that's connected to the cart that she gets to drive and say beep beep and wave to all the other shoppers.
Moms, you know the one.
So with baby boy sleeping soundly, I hopped in for an impromptu shower and got dressed.
If you count old sweatpants with a hole in the knee and a tank top.
But they were clean.
And I am clean.
And I have expensive face serum and moisturizer on my face.
And the house is quiet.
And I'm drinking coffee.
And playing on pinterest.

That chick's got nothing on me this morning.

Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

9 comments:

  1. Haha! I love it. So glad you are getting a moment for yourself. :)

    XO,

    Sam
    www.ThePeakofTresChic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for showering with a newborn in the house!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bliss! I remember very well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds all types of amazing! Enjoy your peace and quiet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bahahaha I can SO relate to this post. Love it all! Lilly loves that darn cart too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That my friend is awesome!! Seriously has to be the best feeling ever right now.

    I. Can't. Stand. Those carts. I always, always end up with one that is broken in one way or another and end up fighting it the entire time. It's like trying to drive a stretch limo through the isles, ha! But, hey, if it makes Izzy happy I'll do it. I'll just be gripping out it under my breath ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahah I loved this post...I sure hope you enjoyed your peaceful and relaxing morning! I just happened upon your blog today and it is too cute. I hope you have a wonderful rest of the week and I am so happy I found your site!
    Toodles,
    Twirling Clare
    twirlingclare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok this tots makes me laugh because I was just having breakfast with some GF's and we were discussing the cars at the grocery store. Sterling is obsessed. We can't shop unless he gets his "car". Oh and the free sugar cookie too. My boy is smart he gets what he wants.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my goodness you are hysterical! i love it!

    julia
    Tartan & Sequins

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk