JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

Lady Antebellum Love is the Heart of the world

January 2, 2012

So maybe it's nerves or maybe it's hormones but I can't get this song out of my head tonight and it's been playing on repeat in iTunes for at least the last 30 minutes.

Something about tonight being SUCH a BIG night yet it's just the same as any other night really.
Kind of like our life. 
Such long days full of little moments that are passing by way too quickly.
How do I slow it down?
Or just relish it more in the moment.
That's my New Year's Resolution
One day late.



Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

3 comments:

  1. Love this song and a great resolution...may add this one a day late too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!! I need to download immediately - beautiful song and great resolution too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful.....love that line "time is a thief I would rob"! Thanks for sharing and hope you are hanging in there and feeling well! Thinking of you and looking forward to seeing a brand new little face on your blog soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk