JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

Look for Less

January 31, 2012

Pastel skinnies
$108

$42

You're welcome!


Since I spent all my spring wardrobe money on the sick heidi merrick dress I needed to find some ways to scrimp on other items.

Just kidding.
Pretty sure my husband just vommed when he read that and is probably already checking our bank statement to be sure I was joking.

Actually, I've just been hesitant to spend a lot of money on any pieces for spring because while I've technically lost my baby weight my bones just aren't where they used to be.  
Note to hips:  feel free to migrate back to your old location anytime now.
And while I'm more than happy to drop upwards of $200 on denim, I just can't justify those kind of prices on pastel skinnies in a size that might not fit for long.


Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

12 comments:

  1. NICE find! And I totally know what you're saying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't beat that deal with a stick! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those skinnies! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nordstrom skinnies are adorable. I feel you though. Harper is 16 months old and my body is starting to get back to its old self but I don't want to buy anything until I am completely back to normal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! And I think I like the Nordstrom ones even better too! Thanks for sharing!

    xo.Britt
    www.themagnoliapair.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always finding a better deal!
    xoxo
    SC

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dang I just bought the Jcrew ones but those Nords are great! I do love mine in Neon Peach!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are hilarious! I totally hear you re: husband vomming when he finds out about something I bought. Awesome tip on the Nordstrom skinnies too! Anything that keeps my J.Crew expenditures down is reeeeal popular in my house!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great find! Love them.

    Anna
    www.anewfoundtreasure.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that pic in today's post!!! So sweet! and these pink pants are too cute! I got an Express catalog (shot in nashville) :) the other day and they have the cutest cropped pants in kelly green and navy...looked just like jcrew! But weren't $118

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute--I actually like the Nordstrom pair better! And I'm with you, it's not worth spending around $100 for a trend that may or may not stick around and when you're in a transition time with sizing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh bless you for posting this! i have the same sentiment when it comes to colored denim :)

    julia
    Tartan & Sequins

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk