JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

One week old

January 10, 2012

life in the hospital
not much different than life at home

Happy One Week Birthday Baby Boy!

I am so happy to report my sweet little Tag read my blog yesterday and decided to cut this mama some slack.  
He cluster fed on his own accord and then gave me 5 hours of uninterrupted sleep.
He also wanted to cluster feed around breakfast to make up for it and I was more than happy to oblige.
This boy sure knows how to charm.
***
I also promise not to turn this blog into the Tag show.
To be honest, I took the last two photos for his great grandmother Mimi who wanted to make sure we had some where he wasn't naked on a shag rug.  Her father was the original Edward Taggart so I wanted to quickly oblige!
And that pretty much zapped my creative juices and energy for one day!
***

Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

12 comments:

  1. Yay for Momma getting some sleep. He really is a doll baby. Preciousness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5 hours!!!! That's amazing! My daughter's 4 months and she still doesn't do that very often, lol. He's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love him already!!!!! 5 hours is so amazing!!! PS need your address again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is so ADORABLE! yay for sleeping!

    eileen
    www.acreativedayblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable. Since I am soon expecting- I can't get enough newborn photos. Thanks for sharing them :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Five hours at a week old = amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, Julia.

    I wish you many more blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is beautiful, what a blessing. Enjoy these days! I'm right behind you, due in May with baby Jack.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on your sweet baby boy! He's perfect!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk