JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

Pinterest

January 16, 2012

Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend and stayed warm!


I want to give a very big thank you to Jennifer at Rambling Renovators for featuring me as one of her favorite pinners on pinterest.

I hope my husband reads this post so he knows my housekeeping that gets neglected in favor of pinning is not going unnoticed.
And quite favorably in other households.
***
Remember to let me know if you feature Pawleys Island Posh on your blog or site so that I can give you a shout here as well.
***
You can neglect your own work and spend hours following all of my pinspiration here

Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

6 comments:

  1. I spend way too much time on Pinterest too. You tell Matt that I love your pins too:) But seriously I think everyday I repin about 10 of your pins! Hows that baby boy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Your effort and dedication to Pinterest is appreciated. I tell my husband I NEED to pin so I can get inspiration for projects to put on his To Do list. Not sure if he buys it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Def going to have to follow you on Pinterest. I am pretty much obsessed with pinning. :)

    XO,

    Sam
    www.ThePeakofTresChic.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. new follower here! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would agree that you are very strong with the Pinterest skills!! I have repinned many of your pins!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just wanted to let you know that I put a picture of your living room on my blog (and linked back to you, of course) http://beachnutlane.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk