JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

lovely (an update)

February 6, 2012

"This looks lovely"

Wonderful words to hear from your 1 month old's cardiologist.


Thank you all so much for your sweet support this morning.
I was going bananas waiting for our appointment.

I am THRILLED to report that sweet Tag's heart is lovely.
And healthy.

He has a t-shaped vein that is supposed to be y-shaped.
It's causing the blood to make a sharp right turn as it passes through his heart causing a loud whooshing sound *

It's not a problem and will gradually bend itself into proper shape over the next few months.

whew.

*{this is my non-medical regurgitation of facts, go ask your own cardiologist for more info if you think part of your heart is shaped like the wrong letter or is making u-turns where it should yield or other or traffic violations}

Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

17 comments:

  1. Wonderful news! Can't imagine your relief.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news!! Love the disclaimer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whooo Hoooo!!! So happy little Tag is A ok!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank the Lord!! Answered prayers. XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank the Lord! I was praying for you two! xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad that sweet boy is ok. It is so nerve wracking when the little ones have issues!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Phew! I just started following your blog this week (I love it btw) and I am so glad to hear he's okay!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness Julia, what a relief!!! Thank you Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So happy and relieved for you guys!!! Was saying my prayers all day. I hope you are doing ok.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay!! Such wonderful news!! Thanks for keeping us posted!! And I am in love with that picture of the heart!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. love your blog your style and vibe are great. i would love it if you followed me back! i recently launched a scarf line 'Charlotte & Lisa' which i think is really suiting to your style! Fur and hoods.Check it out!

    www.charlotteandlisa.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful news! So happy to hear he's ok!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk