JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

Pink & Red

February 13, 2012

Happy Monday lovelies.
Is everyone ready for the luuuuurve fest tomorrow?
Valentine's Day seems like the perfect time to break into the pink & red color-block craze I've been eyeing.
Do y'all have fun plans?
This outfit is entirely too fantastic to waste on take-out and my couch.
I might let my husband convince me to go out somewhere schmancy to celebrate.
We'll see.
Aren't all holidays mostly just about what you get to wear?



1/2/3/4/5/6

Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

10 comments:

  1. I've been dreaming of those pink pumps for some time now, lol. They are so cute!!! And your outfit just makes me want them even more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote you go out somewhere schmancy! Love this outfit :-)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well crap! I seriously had it in my head it was Wed!!! Not that i'll be doing anything special, we're going with the couch and takeout option this year :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I seriously love that outfit in a major way. But my Vday will be spent at home so I guess I have no need to get dolled up! Thats what happens when you have been togather 11 years!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you deserve a nice dinner out! Since I adore pink+red, to me there really is nothing more fabulous than a pink and red colorblocked outfit. That clutch is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I think we're doing a family Vday tomorrow night. We went to the Avett Brothers concert last night.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE! Totally have my pink + red outfit planned for tomorrow... can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  8. cropped pants make me happy--and pink ones even more so! LOVE this whole outfit :) so thrilled to have you linking up for Friday's Fancies! Happy almost Valentine's Day! xoxo {av}

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want those pink jeans! Don't worry I don't have any schmancy plans either my husband has a business trip so I'll be having a solo v-day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great outfit! I totally relate to the mom outfit though, that made me chuckle. Fill us all in on if you went scmantzy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk