JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

iPhone charger

February 3, 2012

I'm a big fan of technology but can't stand chargers and cords and all that crap sitting out ruining a perfectly good vignette.
Plus my babygirl's curiosity limits the fabulousness set out on tablescapes enough as it is.

Enter these pretties.
It's an iPhone or iPod charging station made from an old book.

Effing genius
Some dude named Rich makes 'em and sells 'em in an Etsy shop.
I want this one

FULL DISCLOSURE:  
My clever little friend Katharine pinned it first and knew I had to share.
Go read her blog
She also found this funny.

Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

7 comments:

  1. hahahaha just spit coffee out my nose after that quote. So funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG that charger is fabulous!! I must have one!!

    XO,

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Genius idea. Love your new profile picture- so pretty! Oh and I obsessed with those Ecards freaking hillarious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, that is a brilliant idea. And that card is absolutely hilar.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is the best charger!
    xoxo
    SC

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gr8 charger :)....Wanna follow each other with GFC, Twitter and Facebook ?

    ♡ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That just got added to my wish list!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk