JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

living room

March 2, 2012

A quick little mood board to start off a living room e-design.
Basically, Julie needs to keep her brown leather furniture but wanted to add some feminine touches.  Lucky girl lives in Charleston and has two gorgeous little girls who spend all their free time at the beach so it only seemed fitting to use that as our inspiration.
I'm so glad she jumped at the chance to use some Caitlin Wilson pillows!
I can't wait to see how this room comes together!




Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

11 comments:

  1. Where did you find the ottoman? I'm looking for a large rectangular one for our TV room...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! What a smart way to update and brighten a leather sofa! Caitlin's pillows are so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pillows and how everything lightens up the dark leather.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to know where the ottoman is from as well! Great room!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the soft colors in contrast to the leather couch!
    I have a huge fabric ottoman with similar legs (on casters) from Restoration Hardware.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's looking lovely, dear! I love Caitlin Wilson textiles myself. And I love love love your new blog design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! Trying to lighten up our living room as well and dealing with a brown leather couch - so I definitely appreciate this vision board - very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like the print on the wall. The pillows are a nice touch too. Have a great weekend!

    -Shelly
    Quiet Luxury


    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it! Those pillows are divine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wait a second. I've looked at that print a million times b/c I've bought through her a few times, but can you really get it that big?? LOVE that.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk