JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

Liza Hathaway Matthews

March 8, 2012

I was so excited to receive an email from artist Liza Hathaway Matthews after pinning some of her work to one of my pinterest boards.

 Liza is an abstract painter living in Baltimore, Md. She paints with oil, acrylic and charcoal in all different sizes and is more than happy to do commissions as well.

Here are some of my favorites!
They're colorful and moody, my favorite combination!



 Contact her website www.orietsfineart.com/matthews.html for more information or purchase one of her amazing works of art!

*****

And don't forget to enter my fabulous giveaway!


Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

10 comments:

  1. Her artwork is gorgeous... plus, who doesn't love Baltimore! My old stomping ground. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I coud definitely see those pieces in your home :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing artwork. I just repinned about 100 items. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crazy!!! I know Liza . She is super chic, cool , gorgeous and fun. So happy to see her unbelievable talent hit Pinterest. Kudos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes I've been stalking her artwork!!! It's beyond gorgeous! So glad you featured her!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty, I am going to Pin some :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Completely drooling over that first piece of work! It's so beautiful! I love rough brushstrokes. Def going to have to go check out her portfolio!


    XO,

    Sam
    www.ThePeakofTresChic.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you for the introduction to this artist ,going to explore her site

    From a fellow Carolina girl-happy to have found your blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk