JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

outfits for family pictures

March 24, 2012

Happy Saturday my lovelies.
So it's raining today.
Awesome
I've already pulled out all of my indoor tricks for Wells and it's only 8:56am.
Thank goodness I hear the music for Minnie Bow-tique starting up.
That might buy me another 15 minutes to finish my coffee!
All of you pre-kids ladies better enjoy a lazy rainy morning in while you still can!
***
Here's a little board I put together for another client you may remember from last fall.
They wanted preppy and classic in Spring colors and sweet little M just wanted to wear a pink dress.
A girl after my own heart!
{I only have one spot left now for photoshoots at the monuments so email me if you want to book it before it's gone}

Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

6 comments:

  1. Izzy is a HUGE fan of Minnie's Bow-tique. My only wish is that it was longer :)

    I so should have gotten your opinion on what we should have worn for photos a couple of weekends ago. This, like all of them, looks fab! You know... you could totally start a side business doing this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where are the pink jeans from for the Mom's outfit from? I love the color!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the earrings and they are so pretty in real life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a huge fan of all these outfits. Especially the pink jeans with the stripped top. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such cute outfits! I love that topshop striped shirt - the back is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. PRECIOUS. Going to be cutest family pics ev-er : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk