JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

painted dining room chairs

March 30, 2012

So in the spirit of NOT playing it safe with decor in my house I'm going to go bold with my dining room chairs. 
(Well two of them anyway)
I tend to always pick the safe option when it comes to colors or fabrics in hopes that I will like them longer.  And I do.  I always like what I pick.  But in exchange, I never LOVE it.  It's like picking the guy you can live with and not the one you can't live without.  I'm trying to fix that one item/room at a time.
This weekend it's the chairs.
I'm painting them either hot pink or gold and will throw some badass fabric on them similar to what I showed below.  It's going to just be similar because I'm buying at a local fabric source, UFab Fabrics and picking out something in stock because I only need a small amount and I don't want to have to wait.
Y'all know how I love to hear your opinions on here, so...
What's your vote?


Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

24 comments:

  1. i vote for hot pink! it's more FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gold with really bright fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a hard decision, but think I love 2!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gold! All the way. so glam :-)

    maybe with some navy fabric??

    ReplyDelete
  5. how fun! my vote is gold with pink fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love both, but go with the gold!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gold for the win!! Whatever you do will look amazing. Can't wait to see...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am 100% incapable of making decisions. And you've made it virtually impossible by showing two equally fabulous options. It's a win/win with either choice.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a hard decision, they are both fabulous but I think I have to say GO GOLD!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I vote for the gold! Bold, but classic at the same time. I can't wait to hear/see what you decide!

    XO,

    Sam
    www.ThePeakofTresChic.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bold accenting chairs are always the best!! That is my focus for my shop this whole next month is pumping out a bunch of incredible accent chairs.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really love them both! But I'm leaning towards the gold and bright pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gold w/ fun fabric! The color would be fun in a hall, but you might get sick of it in dining room.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gold with the pink fabric. That way, if you ever want to change the color scheme in the room, you can just switch out the fabrics rather than repaint. Great combos!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Julia, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I saw in this post you used a spoon flower print. I'm in the process of posting about my spoon flower order. Check it out in a bit! I'm SOOOO happy with it!?

    ReplyDelete
  17. I vote for 1!! Hands down!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk