JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

spring patterns we can all wear

March 13, 2012

Happy Tuesday lovelies!
Are we all loving this warm weather?
I can't even tell you how much easier it was to get out of the house with Wells and Tag yesterday when none of needed a coat.  Seriously saved me a good 15 minutes.
Anyway, here's more pattern inspiration for you.
Oh yeah, and a WINNER!!!


1/2/3/4/5


*****


I first want to say a humongous THANK YOU to everyone who entered my giveaway.
I'm floored by how many of y'all left such encouraging words about my work.
I seriously wanted to throw out the random generator and photograph you all!
But since baby gotta eat and momma needs some new shoes I'm going to have to go with just one winner.

However, I'd like to offer $50 off a session to 
EVERY SINGLE ENTRY!

and now back to our official winner:

Congratulations 

Blogger Paige said...
I'm a follower of your blog, like JRP + PIP on Facebook and Pinterest! :) I would absolutely LOVE to have a mommy + daughter session with my 1.5 year old!!
March 06, 2012
Delete


This girl has some serious style and a baby girl who is equally adorable and if you don't read her blog, you should go check it out. 
I'm really looking forward to setting up our session!

Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

17 comments:

  1. Ahhh congrats to paige but i'm super jealous haha!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that outfit you picked out! The skirt and top look so good together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just discovered your sweet and stylish blog. Yes, so excited about Spring clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is my first time commenting but love your blog! Loving those flats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So springy! Just found your blog, somehow...lol. But wonderful post! You have excellent taste!

    xo

    Amanda

    www.amandacbee.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH MY GOSH!!! This just made my day, considering I'm sitting at home sick with the bug on my birthday :( THANK YOU so much and I am SO excited to meet you and have you work your awesome photography magic on me and Lills!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lucky Paige! I love the soft colors in this spring ensemble. YAY for spring!

    XO,

    Sam
    www.ThePeakofTresChic.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok that outfit is ***FABULOUS***
    I will be buying them all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. SUPER cute outfit!! I need that skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love love that outfit. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really love the outfit - wonderful palate of colours!

    ReplyDelete
  12. $50 off a session...are you serious!? Okay I'm booking for spring/summer. Let me lose 5 lbs first! I'm SOOO excited. Was just telling my mother about you tonight when she said "oh, just go to a portrait studio." NOOOO mother, please.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hooray, P! What a fabulous birthday treat and can't wait to show y'all Richmond on our (your) trip up for the session!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh gorgeous. I love the mixed prints together.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love how those stripes go together perfectly. Have a great weekend!
    XO

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk