JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

Easter Outfits

April 6, 2012

So this year I'm thinking about forgoing the typical Easter pastels in favor of brights.
I'm taking my cues from the starburst jelly beans that will hopefully be swimming in my easter basket come Sunday.
What are y'all going to wear to Easter?


outfit one
outfit two
outfit three


Also, everyone on facebook has already seen these but I thought I'd share some pictures from Wells' first Easter Egg Hunt here in Richmond.
*disclaimer, Matthew wanted me to add that it's really hard to keep linen pants ironed*

 She totally did not get the whole concept of searching for eggs
Sweet Tag slept through the whole thing, like always!

 And my personal favorite, her sweet dance moves.  
Girl knows how to rock out to a live band.
Drop Drop it like it's hot...
And of course, she spotted the "toot toot car" and had to take it for a spin with my mom!



Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

14 comments:

  1. Needing the sources for your outfits! Adoring each and every one of them. Love your little girl. She is hilar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your entire family is beyond gorgeous! Happy Easter!
    -linda,ny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, adorable! Looks like grandma has serious style too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got caught up in kid cuteness and momentarily forgot about the gorgeous dresses. Those have me totally rethinking my outfit. No. 2 and No. 3 are screaming for me to wear them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want every single one of those dresses! And they're adorable, so is your mom!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that blue dress! And - your kiddos are precious! Have a great Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay, I want your daughter's dress! How sweet! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the hot pink dress. Bless Matt linen pants are a pain to keep unwrinkled. Wells and Tag are the prettiest babies ever, seriously! And Sterling likes to drop it like its hot too- where do they learn that??

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable...love her smocked dress!! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an adorable dress! just discovered your blog and love your sense of style! Can't wait to start following and read more.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Omg too cute! I love that little pink polka dot dress!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ok, seriously those easter outfits you paired together are all amazing! I just spent 15mins pinning most of the pieces. And what a cute little girl. Love her polka dot dress.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wells and Tag are absolutely the cutest!! Hope you had a wonderful Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wells is too cute. I love her facial expressions!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk