JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

Prayer

April 29, 2012

It's crazy true.
Just remember God is hearing your prayer today (and yesterday's too) and he is answering even when you think he isn't.
Even if just to say not now.  
Just wait, what I have in store for you is coming.
Today I'm saying a prayer of gratefulness as Matthew prepares to start a new job tomorrow.
He has answered why he called us to move from our home and a town we loved almost a year ago.
He had bigger plans for our family (NO, I'm not pregnant, I meant bigger in spirit not size) and we believed that he knew what he was doing.
And now our life is changing in a way that's better than we could have imagined!

Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

13 comments:

  1. Like! Though I'm hoping Charleston is in the near plans too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen Julia!! Hope he has a great start tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you wrote this just for me, lol. We're going through the same thing with the new job and moving and switching my daughters school : (

    I know God is in control and has a bigger & better plan for us, but it does get hard sometimes. Sometimes you're just like, ummm God? Seriously? Why in the world did this happen??? LOL Thanks sooo much for the encouragement though! You just reconfirmed that the prayer I've been praying was/is the right one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the job and thank you for posting this. God is faithful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for new jobs!! I saw this posted on pinterest today!!! Love this sweet post!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to your husband. God really does know what he's doing, doesn't he!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Prayer is ALWAYS the answer! So happy to hear that your future is shiny and bright:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Matthew! Great post Julia. I've been there and totally agree.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this post Julia - I couldn't agree with you more - excited for your family - continue to trust in Him!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Prayers! Such an exciting time for y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on your husband's new job! Here's to prayers being answered - even though we may not at all understand the answer we were given sometimes :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this : ) Congratulations and lots of prayers ya'lls way! xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really needed that. God has definitely been testing my patience lately, and I sometimes feel like my prayers are being ignored. Thanks for reminding me that he IS there and that his timing is always perfect!

    Sady @ homesweethomeala.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk