JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

Powder Room Wallpaper

May 8, 2012

 So my sister Elizabeth just bought an amazing house in Nashville and lucky girl gets to decorate several rooms right off the bat!
She has incredible taste and you should see the emails going back and forth between her and my mom and I on design decisions.
But since my mom and I are here in Richmond (and I've never actually seen the space) it's hard to help but so much so she hired a local Nashville interior stylist to help her navigate her choices and implement a smart plan.
The first room she conquered was the downstairs powder room and I am dying over that insanely gorgeous wallpaper. 
When she first sent iphone pics I almost helped Wells learn a new phrase (holy shit)!
1/2/3

 As of right now, it still needs accessorizing but I know I'd start by throwing a framed vintage silk scarf up on the wall.  
I'd then add a bold striped hand towel with a funky monogram in that peacock blue.
Ahhh, the possibilities!
I can't wait to see what my sister and Lori come up with next!



{Designer: Lori Paranjape}

Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

22 comments:

  1. Ha! Funny to think that pretty wall paper could lead to kiddos cussing :). Decorating several rooms right off the bat would be a dream come true. This is going to be good I can already tell.

    LOVE your art, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is uber fabulous!!! Seriously. I need wallpaper in my life!! Who makes this fabulous wallpaper?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh please keep us up to date on her house. Over the top fabulous wallpaper!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh please keep us up to date on her house. Over the top fabulous wallpaper!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bwah hahaha!!! That paper definitely deserves a holy shit :D That wallpaper alone makes me want to redecorate my entire house. You have to stop doing this to me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhh lala me likey!! Must get a house to decorate soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good god that paper is insane! And I love your ideas. What fun to move in and be able to decorate right away.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!!!! So gorgeous!! Please keep us updated on her home decorating progress!

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous wallpaper! I'm obsessed.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love those bright colors! So fun to do a big dramatic impact in a small space!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohhhh I LOVE It!!!!!!! That is fabulous! I am your newest follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. A.ma.zing! Who makes it?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've seen this wallpaper before and it really is gorgeous. What a lovely powder room!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I definitely say "holy shit" and raise you a "AYFKM"....that wallpaper is insane!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lucky girl is right!! Yowzers, that is fantastic wallpaper! I can't wait to see more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG! Gorgeous!!!!
    -linda,ny

    ReplyDelete
  17. Holy gorgeousness, I love that wallpaper!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Swoon! Dying to use some wallpaper!!

    Xx. Patience

    ReplyDelete
  19. this is fabulous - love a crazy bathroom! ps - i didnt know you were in richmond (DOY) -- I'm up in northern va, we should do a date with Sadie and Stella!!

    B

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Julia - was just browsing wallpaper ideas on Pinterest and look who it brought me to! :) Do you know who makes this paper?? I LOVE it! I just started working on the powder room in our new house and I want to do a fun wallpaper.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk