JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

black and white goodness

June 6, 2012

Okay, so I noticed that I have a sort of obsession with black and white lately.  
These are my latest few discoveries.
I ordered two of these pillow covers for my bedroom after discovering this awesome shop on my portobello search.  I've never showed pictures of my bedroom for good reason.  Nothing to show.  Every time I purchase something intended to elevate that space, it ends up living downstairs somewhere.  This was the case in Pawleys and our house here in Richmond.  I made a goal last week to change that.  I started with a daily goal to make the bed.  Simple as that.  
Let's take a vote, who makes their bed every day?
And who else is guilty of neglecting their bedroom for other more visited rooms?

Chocolate Oreo Goodness
Self explanatory but comes with a warning that you can't eat just one bit.  
It's sinful.  
But, you can also make just one serving at a time, as big or small as you like.  Matthew has a giant bowl and I was good and made mine small.  I regret it today of course, when I opened the fridge to get out Wells' strawby-yogrit and found a giant bowl of chocolate pudding and a tub of cool-whip staring at me.  Ooops.
Delicious, no?

 This black and white striped olin runner from Crate & Barrel.
I seriously wish this was larger but at 2x6 it's too use anywhere.
Bummer.
I need 2'6" x 13 

What's everyone eles been into lately?

Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

19 comments:

  1. You beeeyatch. You are addicted to black and white. I am addicted to Taco Bell. Tomato. To-mato. I am coming over for this ice cream event. FYI.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so pissed at you for showing that ridic oreo dessert because now it will be all I think about til I got to the store and get the goods to make it. And I am a weird freak who makes her bed every single day. I do it as soon as I get up, unmade beds stress me out. LOVE the pillows!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always loving black and white! Those pillows are insanely gorgeous!!! And my bed was made for the first time in seriously 4 months when they came to clean the carpets. Ugh...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had given up on making my bed too, but now that I've made over the space, I've got a new interest in keeping it nice. We'll see how long that lasts... Love the black and white btw.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pillows are seriously fab. Oreo ice cream- yes please!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Um, I actually make my bed every day but everything else around it is messy! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I normally make my bed about 2 days a week haha. Maybe.

    And that oreo goodness looks banging

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, my bedroom definitely needs help...and ever since I had my son 2 years ago, I don't make my bed, so sad! My colors are creams, Charleston blue, and corals!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those pillows are great! I love a good ikat.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That dessert looks incredibly yummy. Once I finish the banana pudding in our fridge, that will be my next project!

    We make the bed every single morning. It keeps us sane. We also have no children yet :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the pillows! My bedroom is in the same state...definitely overlooked and generally messy. That dessert looks delish! Now, I might have to go to the store and pick up some oreos!

    ReplyDelete
  12. guilty as charged with not making the bed. But in my defense, I still live at home and am busting out of the seams with STUFF all over my floors, dressers and chairs. I'm {hopefully} buying a house soon so it remedy my current situation. When that time comes I hope to have a nice Master bedroom for me and my man. including making the bed. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm addicted to black and white too... and now i think I might spend the rest of my day packing on the calories! How good do those ice creams look!! But for real, those pillows are amazing, and I'm sure your bedroom is pretty great too - just like the rest of your house. I make my bed everyday - only because I once read that people who make their beds every day are more successful, I'm hoping thats true.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the pillows, but I can't get past the dessert. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE those pillows and that dessert is just so sinful! :) I wish I could say I make my bed daily but that just isn't the case. On workdays it isn't happening but on days off or when I am home for the day I definitely get it done. Our bedroom is next to the living room and I cannot stand walking by it all the time and seeing it unmade!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have those ikat pillows in gray! Love that pattern!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ummmm that dessert. Also, love that rug, I wish it were longer too! You've seen the Dwell one right?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Get two of those rugs and stitch 'em together at the ends! Ta-da!

    ReplyDelete
  19. o dear that looks incredible!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk