JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

office space & outfit of the day

June 8, 2012

So my girl Chassity posted yesterday about being bold with design and I submitted a little snippet of my office design with it's bold art and reupholstered chairs.  She was awesome for including it.  
I was going for anything but my typical nuetrals.  
Still feeling a little doubtful of my choices, low and behold, I spy something VERY SIMILAR.
Holy crap.
Glossy white chairs paired with brown and white zebra upholstery?
Splash of yellow, colorful art with a stripe?
My chairs are also paired with a dark wood dining table (remember it used to be our dining room)
Clearly, Erin Gates is channeling Julia Ryan via Pawleys Island Posh on in her office featured on the EveryGirl.

Coincidence?

 Julia Ryan/Pawleys Island Posh
chairs & office
Erin Gates/Elements of Style 
Chairs & office

*****
I've also got my Friday Fancies outfit of the day for you. Although, full disclosure, I'm headed to the playground so this will most definitely not be what I'm wearing today. I'm dying over these shorts though.  I need them!



Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

22 comments:

  1. Must I do this everytime?!?!!? Links, Jules. Links.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shorts are sick. You need them and you could so rock them at the playground with a white tee. You and Erin Gates are soul sisters. You know I love zebra.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love them in both places! :) they mix well and add a fun punch either way you slice them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man I love that outfit, so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love, love! This outfit so fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those short are killing me! And if you had to pick someone to be twins with, Erin is a pretty good choice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally agree about the shorts. Treat yourself to the top. I bought it in white and love it!! Now you have me thinking about the black version.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You and Erin both have fabulous taste, gorgeous spaces! Also love that outfit. Must own those shorts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your bold office! You are in good company. Have fun at the park. I am rocking a park outfit today too :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMGG those shorts are adorable!! Scalloped and stripes?? Perfect. Love your blog.. following you now :) Have a great wknd!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gah I want both of those rooms. That dining room is especially incredible. I love the rug the most! And the artwork! I am just in awe. And omg your outfit is freaking amazing. That shirt is perfect, love the necklace, want those shorts, obsessed with the wedges. Haha have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Needing wanting must have those shorts!!! And I love your style and Erin's style. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love those interiors, and your outfit is super adorable! What cute shorts!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE the shorts on the Friday Fancies post.

    ReplyDelete
  15. those shorts are absolutely precious - haven't seen anything like them! happy weekend :)

    - l

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great minds think alike! If I already asked you please forgive me (I'm diving quickly into preggo brain) did you spray paint those chairs or just plain paint them?

    ReplyDelete
  17. That outfit is so cute! Those shorts are hot! Loving your dining chairs with the zebra fabric - perfect! I think your office area is stunning with all the bright colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yes's all around! I love the propped art work and bright white chairs, plus the black trim on the table skirt. Of course Erin Gates was channeling you. Duh! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Haha. Coincidence? I think you and Erin probably just laid your eyes on the same chairs. I got to say, the zebra -fabric chairs really matches the dining table and with all the other furniture out there. My wife will surely love that interior. She really likes those colors that create an energetic atmosphere in a room. Good job! You actually have a superb interior style, Julia.

    Blake Mitchell

    ReplyDelete
  21. That's beautiful. I like it that everything here is not super neat.
    Shared Office Melbourne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk