JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

Outfit to Room {Pink Nursery}

June 26, 2012

Well it's no secret here that I'm equally obsessed with fashion and interiors.  But to be honest, I have a much easier time selecting outfits that are just my style and often use that to help me translate a room.  Here is one of my favorite outfits, all shades of pinks, of course, translated into a sophisticated pink nursery!  And can we talk about this zebra print I found?  Yes ma'am.  I think that might need to live in my playroom asap!
***No, don't worry, I'm not pregnant.  Just helping an e-design client get some initial inspiration for her baby girl's nursery.  

Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

16 comments:

  1. how fabulous is that zebra!?!? LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous inspirations! Love the zebra and the rug. Have a delightful day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. that zebra print is super. great find!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agree- Zebra print pulls it all together. Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! Very cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That zebra print is fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg! Thanks for the linkies! Love all off this! You know I am a pink and zebra lover!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing color in the rug, and I'm in love with that Zebra!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Need that zebra print. Prob too girly for Sterlings room but I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this!! Especially that zebra print!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm obsessed with that zebra print! You're right- it'd be perfect in a nursery!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fun post Julia! The zebra is awesome and I love all the pink, of course!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Equipped with a massive manolo blahnik serve and occasionally dazzling forehand, Tsonga manolo blahnik outlet has a world No5 ranking which manolo blahnik shoes looks more impressive given that the only man above him manolo blahnik bridalare Andy Murray, two all-time greats in Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal, and Novak Djokovic, who is also likely to be considered one of the best ever by the time Manolo Blahnik Flats he retires. The Australian called the trainers for a manolo blahnik shop foot problem in the second set but no intervention could get her back into the match.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk