JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

Weekend Outfit Inspiration

June 23, 2012

Just wanted to check in with a quick little weekend outfit post!  I've got on my weekend staple of cut-off jean shorts and a top knot.  Loving the casual look.  Perfect for lazy saturdays like today that start of with a walk to Starbucks and end up with Matthew and I playing with the babes outdoors all day.
Hope everyone is having a good weekend!
one | two | three | four | five | six

Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

11 comments:

  1. you found cutoffs with an inseam longer than 1 inch?? too bad they're so pricey. cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great outfit! Have a wonderful Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute summer outfit! Hope you had a wonderful Saturday Julia!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too too cute!!Of course I could not possibly wear those darling shorts!!

    Xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena
    Artist Series 2012

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! I'd like this in my closet please :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great outfit, I do believe for the sake of others I'd need to add a foot to those shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This outfit is so stinking cute! I'm meant to have long skinny Gisele legs, I just know it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute outfit! I love the shirt and what a great price!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk