JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

J.Crew Shorts Snowcat

July 23, 2012

Okay, call me crazy but I'm posting another outfit board with leopard shorts.  This time they're J.Crew and much more casual but no less fabulous.  I need them in my life and I thought y'all might too.
This time I paired it with mint which we all decided needs to stick around through fall.
I think you'll all be pretty excited about the price point on all of these items (except for the miu miu loafers) especially the two necklaces!

Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

13 comments:

  1. This is fabulous!!! Absolutely adore this post! A girl cannot resist leopard and with mint!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are really cute shorts. I love them w/ mint too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I might like these even better bc they are more versatile! You know I love the necklace. and mint + leopard = no brainer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it with the mint green ! Have a good week Julia!
    Nancy
    Powellbrowerhome.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh - those loafers....

    how was your GIRLS day!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  6. In love with this! But since I'm moving to Ohio, I'm going to have to change my wardrobe a little :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love both outfits, but my favorite is the later one. It's so chic and I love the necklace. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the mint and leopard combo! I must try it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I think I like these more than the other ones you posted! Both the day and night version!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your blog!
    Saving Thousands of People Hundreds of Dollars a month. Join the club today. Just click -> http://www.saversclub.us

    ReplyDelete
  11. The leopard and mint is a fun combination! I love mint. I just finished painting a mint dresser with snazzy gold hardware. Hope you had a good Monday Julia!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love both outfits.. SO cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk