JuliaRyan.com. Powered by Blogger.

Social Media

Animal Prints on Etsy

August 17, 2012

Some of y'all may recognize this print from the mood board I did for Natalie at Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers.  I wanted her to use it in Sterling's big boy room.  I still do.  But, after seeing it once more on her blog yesterday I decided I really wanted to use it in Tagg's nursery too!  So I ordered it.  I can't wait for it to come in.  I plan on framing it in a very old school traditional gilded frame.  I'm pretty much obsessed with everything in this etsy shop.  How perfect would these be in a bathroom?  And that deer.  Yeah, going to need to figure out how to work that baby in.  Perhaps part of a gallery wall?
They're just the right amount of whimsy mixed with some old school stuffy.  
My favorite combo as of late.
It's coming all the way from Brisbane, Australia so it's going to take a few weeks to arrive but even with shipping it was only $32 for the 11x14 print.  I can't wait to get it up in his nursery!
Which one do you like?  They have several more options in their shop and some have a very obvious striking resemblance to real people.  Winston Churchill, Donal Trump, Sherlock Holmes.  I can't quite figure out who the elephant is modeled after.  Any ideas?
 
 



Pin ThisShare on Tumblr

14 comments:

  1. Oooo those are so fun!!! Perfect for the little man ! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These would look fab in a gallery wall. So fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are great! I have to laugh - I posted about animal portraits this morning too :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Must be an Animal Print Day in blogland ... I did a more grown up version. But the Animals are taking over! Love these prints! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are awesome! How perfect for a little man?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soooooo fun! May have to get these when we move out of Griffin's 'Circus' room. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. THese crack me up! A. I am a huge animal lover and B. Love animals in human clothes {I don't actually dress my dog up though) so this is perfect :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. THese crack me up! A. I am a huge animal lover and B. Love animals in human clothes {I don't actually dress my dog up though) so this is perfect :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it! Just added it as an Etsy favorite, ya know, just in case there is ever a little man in my future!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is awesome and funny. They look perfect for their dresses. frameless glass door toronto


    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving these- too cute!!! Can't wait to see it hung in Tagg's nursery.

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are so funny--cracking up!!(in a good way)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi! Just nominated your blog for the One Lovely Blog award. Love your blog! http://styleoyster.blogspot.com/2012/08/one-lovely-blog-award-aw-shucks-thank.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

 

Julia Ryan© Theme by Blog Milk